Find a specialist solicitor for Dinnington accident claims
When seeking advice after an accident that wasn’t your fault, why not come to Accident Advice Helpline, as many other people do? With over a dozen years’ experience in personal injury law and our great track record of claiming over £30 million for our clients each year, we have handled thousands of cases in a variety of situations. Our services have been assessed by Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, who praises us for our professionalism and efficiency. So if you need a specialist solicitor for Dinnington accident claims, you can have confidence in us.
What kinds of accidents can we claim for?
Our legal team have successfully claimed on behalf of our clients in a variety of scenarios, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
…and many more besides.
When you can make a claim
The usual guidelines for making a successful claim are that:
- Your accident happened over the last three years. Sometimes, this timescale can be different. If you were a minor at the time, for example, the three year window begins from when you reach the age of majority.
- You endured injuries that required professional medical attention from a GP or the hospital; and
- Someone else was responsible for causing your accident to happen. They may have been careless or negligent.
You can contact us any time for free legal advice on whether you could make a claim. We’ll give you an honest assessment of how likely your case is to succeed. We’ll even estimate for you how much compensation you might be entitled to receive.
- Ring our helpline today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ any time to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on for a quick calculation of how much a solicitor for Dinnington could claim on your behalf.
How much you could receive
It’s important to note that the figure we quote you is just an estimate based on previous cases. But every accident and all injuries are different. The amount you could get will be determined by the severity of your injuries, how they have affected your life and how you are expected to recover from them. However, an experienced solicitor for Dinnington will often be able to claim:
- A sum in damages for the injuries themselves; and
- Reimbursement of many of the financial costs of your accident, such as loss of earnings, prescription charges, transport costs, home help and childcare.
And your solicitor for Dinnington will be working for you on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis, so there is less financial risk if you should lose your case.
Enquire today whether Accident Advice Helpline could help you claim. It could really be worth your while.