Choose a specialist solicitor for Dial Post to help with your claim
Most solicitors will take on a personal injury claim for you. But rather than choose one based simply on their location or a prominent advert in the local press, you should really think about finding a solicitor for Dial Post accident claims with particular experience of personal injury law. This can help on a number of levels. First, a solicitor for Dial Post with the right experience can make claiming less stressful. They understand how the law works and can present the strongest possible case with the evidence available. And secondly, they have expertise in assessing the injuries you have received to ensure you receive the right amount of compensation if your case is successful.
Accident Advice Helpline provides a comprehensive service to help you claim. From assessing your accident to determine your chances of success to finding the right solicitor for Dial Post to act for you, we can do it all, removing much of the time and effort you need to spend on your case personally. As one of the largest law firms in the UK, we have the experience and resources you need to give your claim the best possible chances of success.
Free legal advice
Contact us with details of your accident and we’ll give you a free consultation to decide whether it’s worth you pursuing a claim. We need to know:
- When your accident happened. There are time limits in law about how long after your accident you can make a claim. This is usually three years, but in some situations you may have longer. We can advise.
- Who was responsible. Another party must have caused the accident through negligence, carelessness or a criminal act.
- What injuries you sustained. You must have received medical attention for them, whether they were physical or psychological. Your solicitor for Dial Post may ask you to attend an additional medical assessment to correctly calculate how your injuries have affected you and therefore how much compensation you should receive.
Find out more by:
- Calling our 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Completing the 30 second test on our website
Proceeding to make a case
If you choose to bring a claim, we’ll find you the best solicitor for Dial Post for your situation. There is no charge for starting a claim; and your solicitor works on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis, so you are not heavily out-of-pocket if you lose your case.
Your solicitor will handle all the negotiations on your behalf, keeping you informed along the way. And of course, you can always call our helpline any time if you have any queries.
You may not even have to go to court – many cases are handled by phone.
Call today to see if you are eligible for compensation. We have the expertise you need to ensure you’re properly represented.
Date Published: 20th April 2014
Author: David Brown