Why it’s useful to have a solicitor for Deeside on side after an accident
If you have suffered injuries in an accident and you weren’t to blame, then you could be entitled to compensation if another party was responsible. Although they may not have meant it to happen to you, they could have caused the accident through their carelessness, negligence or even a criminal act. To make sure they accept responsibility for their actions, it pays to have a solicitor for Deeside with specific experience in personal injury law to fight your corner. They will be best-placed to win the right amount in damages for you to make up for the loss and suffering you have experienced.
When you come to Accident Advice Helpline, you will find that all our lawyers are specialists in personal injury cases. We are one of the largest legal firms in the UK. We operate across the country to ensure that if you need a solicitor for Deeside accident claims, we can appoint the best one for your particular situation.
Our services are professional and efficient, a fact that Dame Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and media personality, agrees with. We are proud that she has agreed to become our patron. We annually claim around £30 million in compensation for clients after accidents large and small in the following circumstances:
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
…and others too.
It’s easy to find out if you have a right to claim with a solicitor for Deeside
We’ll offer you tailored free legal advice on your situation to help you decide whether it is worth making a claim. We need to understand what happened to you, so we will ask a few questions:Open Claim Calculator
- When did your accident happen? The usual timeframe for claiming in the majority of cases is three years. On occasions, this varies. For instance, you may have a longer time period to claim in if you have contracted an industrial disease at your current or past place of work.
- Who was responsible? A company, individual or another party may have failed in their duty of care towards you. If you have slipped, tripped or fallen in a public place, the landowner may be responsible, for example.
- In what way were you injured? It’s necessary to have received medical treatment for your injuries. This helps us determine the severity of the harm that has been done to you and to calculate how much you could receive in compensation.
For free advice on how a solicitor for Deeside could help you, ask us today:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30 second test on our website