Will a solicitor for Cawdor be able to help after an accident?
A solicitor for Cawdor could help you claim for compensation after an accident which:
- Has caused you injuries that meant you had to receive medical treatment. You may have seen your GP or been to hospital, either directly after the accident or a little further down the road. The injuries you have received may have been physical, like a broken limb, a gash or concussion. But you could also claim for ‘hidden’ psychological illnesses such as stress and depression caused by your accident.
- Happened within the last three years. There is always a legal time limit for making a claim after an accident and three years is the most common timescale. There can be exceptions, though – we can advise on this.
- Was caused by someone else. They may not have meant to cause your accident, but were careless, negligent or committed a criminal act.
If you think this applies to you or are not sure, why not ring Accident Advice Helpline today and find out whether our solicitor would be able to claim on your behalf?
- Call us any time of the day or night on our 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test
About Accident Advice Helpline
We are a professional and efficient legal firm. We focus only on helping the victims of non-fault accidents to bring legal cases for compensation against the parties that caused their injuries. We do this by finding them the right legal representation. We operate across the country, so if you need a specialist solicitor, we can find one with experience relevant to your case.
We also aim to make claiming realistic and affordable for our clients. We understand that money can be tight after an accident. That’s why we will:
- Give you free legal advice about whether our solicitor for Cawdor accidents could claim successfully for you and how much you would be likely to receive;
- Not make any upfront charge, as some firms do, for getting your claim started; and
- Appoint a ‘no win, no fee’ solicitor for Cawdor to act on your behalf. If your case is not successful, you will not have to pay your legal fees.
What compensation will I get if I win my case?
We can’t guarantee a figure. Every accident has different effects on its victim. But it’s likely you will receive a sum in compensation for your injuries, as well as help with the financial costs of your accident, such as loss of earnings and any rehabilitation needs you have.
Get in touch today to find out more about how claiming with a solicitor for Cawdor could help you after an accident. We’re here 24/7 to take your calls.
Date Published: 20th April 2014
Author: David Brown