Claiming made easier with a solicitor for Caterham
Claiming compensation after an accident is never easy, but you can reduce the complexity and the burden on yourself if you find the right solicitor for Caterham. You need one with particular expertise in personal injury law. They will be able to construct the best arguments with the evidence available and negotiate the right amount of compensation for your injuries.
Come to Accident Advice Helpline to find out if you have grounds to claim
We make it as easy as possible to discover whether your accident qualifies for compensation. A quick phone call will tell you all you need to know. We’ll take a few details about your accident to establish:
- Whether you fall within the legal time limit for claiming. This is often three years from the date of the accident, but this can vary from case to case so it’s always worth checking with us.
- Whether your injuries warrant compensation. You must have needed to seek medical treatment for your injuries, whether from your GP or the hospital.
- Whether someone else was to blame. Usually to claim, another company, individual or statutory agency must have caused the accident through their negligence, carelessness or criminal act.
If we discover you do have grounds to claim, we’ll offer you the option of proceeding with a solicitor for Caterham. You don’t have to, but we think you should if you are entitled to. We’ll tell you how much we think you could claim. This is just an estimate, as every accident is different, but you will usually receive an amount that will compensate for your injuries and help to repay some of the costs you’ve run up as a result of your accident.
Isn’t claiming expensive?
Not necessarily, with Accident Advice Helpline:
- We give you free legal advice on the strength of your claim;
- We make no charge for getting a case started with a solicitor for Caterham; and
- Your solicitor for Caterham will represent you on a 100% no win no fee basis. If you don’t win your case, you will not receive a bill for our legal services.
There really is nothing to lose by enquiring. Why not contact us today and discover how much you could be eligible to claim after an accident that wasn’t your fault?
- Ring our 24/7 helpline from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test.
With over a decade of experience in claiming successfully for thousands of clients in a range of different accident types, Accident Advice Helpline have the experience and the resources you need to give your claim the best chances of success.
Date Published: 6th April 2014
Author: David Brown