Do you need a solicitor for Castle Donnington after an accident?
It’s always helpful to have experience on your side when embarking on a legal case, and never more so than when you’re dealing with a personal injury claim. An unfortunate accident can change the whole course of your life. Your injuries can leave you unable to work, in the short or longer term, and you may never recover from the wounds you have suffered. Therefore, it is vital to ensure that the solicitor for Castle Donnington is an expert in their field. This will not only help you to win your case, but will also help make certain that you receive the right amount of compensation to help you cope.
That’s why you should look for a company with a good track record, the right amount of experience, and the resources you need to fight your case professionally and efficiently.
You’ll find all this and more if you come to Accident Advice Helpline:
- A good track record: we win around £30 million in compensation for our clients every year. Testimonials from previous clients back up our professionalism and efficiency, and consumer champion Esther Rantzen is our official patron.
- Experience: we have over 15 years’ experience in successfully claiming for clients across a range of accident types, including road traffic accidents, industrial diseases, accidents at work, cases of medical negligence, accidents while on holiday, sporting accidents, food poisoning, slips, trips and falls, criminal injuries, and more.
- Resources: we are a national company – one of the largest law firms in the UK. Our in-house solicitors are all specialists in personal injury law, so if you need a solicitor for Castle Donnington we will have one to suit your particular circumstances.
Making claiming affordable
One of the most worrying outcomes of an accident is your financial situation, especially if you are unable to work for any length of time. Legal aid is not available for personal injury claims, and you may find that some solicitors will ask for money upfront before they begin a claim. Not Accident Advice Helpline. We offer you:
- Free legal advice on your case to see if you qualify for compensation;
- No upfront charge to get your claim started; and
- A no win, no fee solicitor for Castle Donnington, so that if you don’t win your claim, you won’t suffer further financial losses by having to pay legal fees.
Find out more
If you’d like to know more about what we do, or talk to us about starting a claim with a solicitor for Castle Donnington, get in touch today. It’s quick, easy, and could make all the difference to your claim:
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.