Reasons for claiming after an accident with a solicitor for Carleen
There are several reasons why it may be a good idea to make a claim for compensation with a solicitor for Carleen after an accident for which you weren’t to blame. Firstly, and most obviously, a sum of compensation can really help get your life back on track after an accident. You may recoup money for out-of-pocket expenses you have incurred, as well as money to help with your recovery.
But almost as importantly, a successful case can help to send a message to the party responsible that their carelessness or negligence was not acceptable. This can help you come to terms with what happened to you and also potentially prevent the same thing from happening to others in future.
When you could be eligible to make a claim
You can usually claim after an accident which:
- Caused you injuries requiring medical attention;
- Happened because someone else was careless, negligent or committed a criminal act. This can be a company, individual, government body or other agency; and
- Happened within the legal time limit for claiming. In the majority of accident cases you have three years in which to claim, but sometimes the window can be longer – if you have an industrial disease contracted at work, for example, the three years runs from the time you were diagnosed, rather than when you contracted the illness.
How you can check your eligibility
To find out – for free and with no obligation to proceed – whether you might qualify to make a claim, call Accident Advice Helpline. We are a law firm – one of the largest in the UK – who specialise in making compensation claims on behalf of our clients. All our legal team are professionals with experience in personal injury law and work across the country, so no matter what kind of accident you have had, if you need a solicitor for Carleen to represent you, we will be able to help you.
You can get in touch by:Open Claim Calculator
- Ringing our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Filling in the 30-second test on our website.
What happens next
If we think your claim stands a good chance of success, we will offer you the option of proceeding with a solicitor for Carleen. You may be concerned about the cost, but don’t be. We don’t charge a penny for getting your claim started, and your solicitor for Carleen will conduct your case on a no-win, no-fee basis. Simply, this means that if your case is unsuccessful, you won’t pay for the legal advice and support you have received.
Why not call today to find out more about how you can claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
You can reach us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.