Why do I need a specialist solicitor for Canvey Island accident claims?
Here are the main advantages to finding a specialist solicitor for Canvey Island accident claims:
- Your legal representative will have the experience you need to present the strongest possible case on your behalf, taking into account all of the evidence relevant to your claim. Personal injury law can be complicated and the party responsible for your accident may be unwilling to accept liability without robust arguments to support your case.
- Your solicitor for Canvey Island will also be skilled at ensuring that you receive the right amount of compensation, assessing how your injuries have affected your day-to-day life and what the prognosis for your recovery is. This can be quite complicated and you should never agree on an amount without first consulting an expert, or you may receive less than you deserve.
How do I find a specialist solicitor for Canvey Island?
Why not try Accident Advice Helpline? We have all the resources you need to give your claim the best chance of success. Our legal representatives are all personal injury specialists and work on cases across the country, so we can allocate the best person for the job when you need a solicitor for Canvey Island claims.
We have over 15 years of experience in the field, successfully claiming around £30 million a year for our clients. Our services are professional and efficient, as attested to by Esther Rantzen’s agreement to become our patron.
You can get in touch with us by:
- Ringing our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Completing the 30-second test on our website.
We’ll take a little information from you to ascertain whether you have a good case for claiming compensation. We need to know when your accident happened, because there is a legal time limit for claiming. In most cases, you have three years, but this can be extended in some circumstances. We also need to know what injuries you received – you must have required medical attention for them. We also need to know who was responsible. Someone else must have caused the accident through their negligence or carelessness, or by committing a criminal act.
If you want to go ahead and make a claim, it may help to know that:
- There is no charge for starting your case; and
- Your solicitor for Canary Wharf will act for you on a no win no fee basis. Lose your case and you will not have to pay your legal fees.
If you think you have good reason to claim for compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault, why not contact us and find out more about how we can help?
Date Published: 5th April 2014
Author: David Brown