Will an expert solicitor for Cannock cost more than you can afford?
Very often, we are prepared to pay extra for expertise if it means that we will get the person best qualified to do the job. So, you might think that using the services of an expert solicitor for Cannock accident cases will cost a great deal more than you can afford. However, this is not the case when you come to Accident Advice Helpline. All of our solicitors are specialists in this area of the law, and yet:
- We don’t charge you for legal advice relating to your claim. We’ll give you a free no-obligation honest assessment of whether you are legally entitled to make a claim, what your chances of success are and how much you could receive.
- We don’t ask for any money upfront before you start your claim, as some legal firms and compensation claims companies will.
- A solicitor for Cannock from Accident Advice Helpline will conduct your case on a no-win, no-fee* basis. This ensures that if you don’t win your case, you don’t have to pay for the legal representation you have received from us.
We have the expertise you need
Accident Advice Helpline have been in operation since 2000. We specialise in providing the victims of non-fault accidents the best possible legal representation when bringing claims against the parties that caused their injuries. With over a dozen years of operation in this field, we win over £30 million each year for our clients. We have dealt with a wide range of accidents, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Accidents while on holiday
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Sporting accidents
- Injuries from faulty products
We have the experience, expertise and resources needed to give your claim the best possible chances of success.
Find out whether a solicitor for Cannock could help you
Taking the first step is simple. Just:
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.
All of our advisors are friendly and knowledgeable, and within minutes of speaking to them you will know whether you are able to claim for compensation for the injuries you have received. If you decide to go ahead, we’ll match you the right in-house solicitor for Cannock for your particular claim, and you could then be on your way to a sum in damages that:
- Compensates you for the injuries you have suffered;
- Makes recompense for any loss of earnings if you are unable to work; and
- Helps with costs related to your accident, such as prescription charges, travel fares, home help and childcare.