Could a solicitor for Camberley help to change your fortunes?
Gaining compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault is not like winning the lottery. If your case is successful, it is because you are entitled to that money. Because someone else was careless, negligent or committed a criminal act, you suffered injuries through no fault of your own. The damages awarded are intended to compensate for your pain, suffering and the financial losses you have suffered as a result.
A solicitor for Camberley can help you by presenting the best possible case on your behalf, and asking for the right amount of compensation to help restore your life to how it was before your accident, as much as possible.
Accident Advice Helpline can assist you in presenting your case. As an experienced and respected legal firm – one of the largest in the UK – we specialise in making personal injury claims on behalf of our clients. We are trusted by the many clients we have helped, whose testimonials you can read elsewhere on our website to get an idea of the kinds of cases with which we routinely deal.
Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and TV personality, has evaluated the professional and efficient services we provide and agreed to become our patron in 2003 as a result. So, you know your case is in safe hands with us.
What’s more, we can offer you the following to make claiming easier:
- We do not charge for legal advice when you come to us with your case. We will assess the circumstances and give you an honest assessment of your claim’s chances of success. We’ll also offer you an idea of how much compensation you could be entitled to ask for.
- We will not ask you for any money to get your claim started, so regardless of how you are situated financially you could get your claim started today.
- We will find you a specialist solicitor for Camberley with the right experience to handle your specific claim. We don’t charge you for this, and your solicitor for Camberley will work your case on a no win no fee* basis. This means that if your case is lost, you don’t have to foot a hefty legal bill for their services.
You can find out more about how we can help after an accident by:
- Ringing us on our 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Completing the 30-second test on our website.
It will take you just minutes to find out whether a solicitor for Camberley could help you claim the compensation to which you’re entitled and get your life back on track. A single call or text could be a good investment in your future.