Things you should know when claiming with a solicitor for Brentwood from Accident Advice Helpline
If you have suffered injuries in an accident in or around Brentwood that someone else was to blame for, you could well be entitled to compensation. It’s usual to find a solicitor for Brentwood to represent you, because personal injury law can be complicated and an experienced legal professional can make claiming much easier and less stressful.
What can my solicitor claim on my behalf?
The purpose behind personal injury law is to secure you damages for an accident that wasn’t your fault, in order to restore your life as far as possible to the way it was before your accident. Naturally, money cannot solve every problem. But your solicitor for Brentwood will try to ensure that you receive the maximum you are entitled to that will compensate for:
- The pain and injuries you have suffered;
- Loss of earnings due to your inability to work because of your injuries; and
- The expenses related to your accident that you wouldn’t have otherwise had to pay, such as prescription charges, transport costs, help around the home and childcare, if these apply to you.
How much will claiming with a solicitor from Accident Advice Helpline cost me?
Many solicitors may seek to impose charges for an initial consultation to determine whether you have a good claim. They may also ask you for a sum of money upfront before they will get your claim started, to make sure they are not left out of pocket if your case does not succeed. Not Accident Advice Helpline:
- We will give you free legal advice on the chances of your claim.
- We don’t charge an upfront fee for starting your case off.
- All our solicitors work on a 100% ‘no win, no fee’ basis, meaning that if you don’t win your case, you don’t pay their legal bill.
Why else choose my solicitor for Brentwood from Accident Advice Helpline?
Quite simply because we have the qualified, experienced solicitors you need on your side to give your claim the best chance of success. Our legal representatives work across the country; and so with over thirteen years of expertise in dealing with cases of many types, sizes and complexities, we will have the right solicitor for your specific case.
Interested in finding out more about claiming with a solicitor for Brentwood?
Why not speak to the friendly, professional advisers on our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone? We’re open 24/7 to answer your queries. All calls are free and in confidence. If you would rather, you can make contact with us by texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or filling out the 30 second test on our website.
Date Published: 22nd March 2014
Author: David Brown