Working as an in house solicitor in Birkenhead for Accident Advice Helpline means dealing with compensation claims for clients who have been the victim of an accident that was not their own fault.
Accidents at work are a common type of claim that we deal with on a day to day basis. You may have suffered an accident at work yourself. Perhaps you were left injured, ill or unable to work due to this accident. If this is the case you may be wondering what, if anything, can be done to help you? Well you are certainly not alone as many other individuals have suffered these situations too. These are the most common accidents in the workplace and most common claims seen by an in house solicitor in Birkenhead team at Accident Advice Helpline:
Solicitor in Birkenhead
1. Slips and Trips can cause a number of injuries some short term but other more long term resulting in extended periods of time off work and loss of earnings.
2. Falls can cause a number of injuries, some short term but other more long term, resulting in extended periods of time off work and loss of earnings.
3. Burns, most commonly due to chemicals that may be in industrial or manufacturing industries, or sometimes in a canteen or staff kitchen.Open Claim Calculator
4. Back/Neck muscle strains or injuries are common in many work settings and usually due to poor health and safety policy, procedures and training from the employer.
5. RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury). RSI (known as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) can become a very serious affliction. Again usually due to poor health and safety policy, procedures and training from the employer.
6. Cuts. The key to preventing these is down to the employer providing proper and adequate training on all types of equipment.
7. Hearing Loss. Ear protection should be provided as standard to all employees who may be at risk from this.
Perhaps you have been unfortunate enough to suffer from one of the above yourself? Or maybe you know or work with somebody who has? Perhaps you have been injured at work but through a totally different way. If any of these situations is the case it could really benefit you if you speak to an expert such as an in house solicitor in Birkenhead at Accident Advice Helpline.
This team of in house solicitors can advise and support you whatever the accident may be. Whether it was at work or somewhere else, if you have suffered directly as a result of it and it was not your fault then you could gain some invaluable advice and information.
To find out more and discuss your individual accident please get in touch. Call us free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile and speak to a solicitor in Birkenhead.