Finding solicitors to help you make a compensation claim is an easier task in some areas than in others. If you live or work in Arbroath, it may not be too hard to find solicitors in Arbroath, to help you claim for a non-fault accident. In fact it’s not hard at all if you talk to Accident Advice Helpline.
In many instances, a claim can be made for compensation when a third party was clearly at fault for what happened. In other cases, things may not be as clear.
This is one reason why you need experienced personal injury solicitors in Arbroath. There are many ways you can help to show who was at fault for causing your accident.
- Witness statements – these provide information from anyone who saw what happened.
- Photographs – taken at the scene of the accident, they can show a lot about how the accident happened.
- Accident reports – these can be from an accident report book at work or a police report.
- Letters from insurance companies – in a lot of cases, insurance companies will decide who was at fault and confirm this in writing.
There may be other ways too and the trained advisors at Accident Advice Helpline can go through these with you.
Accident Advice Helpline can assess your claim
When you’ve been injured, whether it is at work, on the roads or in a shop or restaurant, for example, it’s hard to think rationally about it. That’s why it is so important to consult experienced personal injury solicitors in Arbroath, because they can determine whether you have a good chance of making a proper compensation claim.
With Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test, you can find out in no time at all whether you are eligible to claim, and how much that claim could be worth.
- Compensation is paid to victims of non-fault accidents.
- Claims must be started within 3 years of the accident.
- Medical evidence is required, so your injuries must be treated by a medical practitioner.
Call us now if you need solicitors in Arbroath
Accident Advice Helpline’s advisors will give you free, no-obligation advice to make sure that you are happy before you proceed with a claim. If you do go ahead, don’t worry about funding it as all of our claims are made on a no-win, no-fee basis.
So make sure you call us on 0800 689 0500, free for landlines, or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
If you’re looking for help from solicitors in Arbroath, just make that call to Accident Advice Helpline. We have over 15 years of experience, so your claim couldn’t be in better hands.
Date Published: 28th March 2014
Author: David Brown