If you have been injured, in an accident that was not your fault, in one of the villages surrounding Cambridge, you could well be looking for a solicitor in Abbotsley to help you claim compensation. As a very small village with just a few hundred residents, it is unlikely there is a solicitor in Abbotsley that specialises in personal injury claims.
Can’t find a solicitor in Abbotsley?
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline today. It does not matter where in the UK your accident happened, a little village or a large city, we have the whole country covered. As long as your accident fits the legal criteria for making a claim, location is not a problem.
- You must have been in an accident caused by someone else
- You must have been injured in the accident
- Your injuries must have warranted medical attention
- The accident should have happened within the last three years
There are some exceptions to the time limit rules, which can all be explained in more detail by our friendly advisors. The main two though are :
- If you were a minor at the time of the accident, and no-one claimed for you at the time, you have three years from your 18th birthday to start your claim
- Industrial diseases can take many years to manifest themselves, so in these situations you have three years from when you were diagnosed
The costs of making a claim
The thought of large legal bills often stops innocent accident victims claiming the compensation they are legally entitled to. With Accident Advice Helpline money is not a problem.
We work on a no-win, no-fee* basis for all our claims. This means that you do not have to find any money for the work to begin, and if your claim should be lost, we will not bill you for our legal fees. We take the financial risk of making your claim, so you can concentrate on your recovery.Open Claim Calculator
Claiming with Accident Advice Helpline
We have been helping claim compensation for over 15 years’, and have a reputation for the high quality service we provide, that is second to none. We will keep your claim as simple and efficient as possible, as so good are we at this that Dame ester Rantzen, the UK consumer champion, recommends that all victims use us for their claims.
You can chat to our advisors and get all the information you need to decide if you want to make a claim. This advice is free of any charge, obligation or pressure so you have nothing to lose by making that call.
Ring from a landline and even the call is free – 0800 689 0500. Or you can call from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.