How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Slip in a public place in Sevenoaks

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Sevenoaks

    Making a compensation claim for a slip in a public place in Sevenoaks may feel like overkill a little, as a fall does not seem to most people as though it would be a very serious accident.

    However, you can sustain very serious injuries in a fall, which could impact your life for the foreseeable future, and require compensation to help you to pay for the medical bills and other expenses that you have to pay out on as a result of your injuries. Before you make your claim for compensation, here are some of the things that it will help you to pay for, which may be necessary because of your fall.

    Specialist treatment

    If you have suffered a serious back or head injury because of your fall, which is quite common, you may require specialist or private treatment to give you the help you need to recover quickly.

    In the case of very serious injuries such as brain injuries, it may cost money to get you the care you need around the clock as well as being treated in hospital.

    Time off work

    Even a fall which has not caused very serious injuries may require you to take some time off work until you have recovered a little, and compensation money will help to subsidise any sick pay as well as keep you afloat until you are ready to get back to work.

    Open Claim Calculator

    This is particularly important if you have a physical job, as you are likely to have to take even more time off.

    Claiming for a slip in a public place in Sevenoaks

    Once you have decided to move forward with a compensation claim for your slip in a public place in Sevenoaks, the next step is to gather evidence, find a lawyer and make a start on your claim. You have up to three years to complete any personal injury compensation claim, but in some cases claims can take a long time to be processed, or it may take longer to gather evidence and put the case together than you first thought.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or you can text “claim365” to 88010 to make a start on your claim as soon as possible. The team will be more than happy to let you know whether or not they feel that you have a good case for compensation and, if you do, pass you over to an injury lawyer who can help you.

    Date Published: 27th July 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.