Have you suffered a slip in a public place in Rotherham? Do you want to know if you can claim compensation? If you were not at fault then Accident Advice Helpline maybe able to help you.
With most offices carpeted you don’t expect to slip when you get to work. There will always be areas of the building which need careful attention if they get wet.
Slipping in an office
- Reception areas often have hard floors and these can be slippery in wet weather unless grip mats are put down.
- Car parks and paths around the building can be slippery if not treated in icy conditions.
- If there is a canteen, spillages can happen and these should be mopped up immediately.
If you have an accident while at work there should be a designated health and safety officer. You should report any accidents to them.
Accident Advice Helpline
To make a successful claim you need a successful solicitor. Accident Advice Helpline have been making successful claims for over 15 years, and have so far claimed millions of pounds of compensation. Our solicitors are all specialists in personal injury claims so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible advice about a slip in a public place in Rotherham.
When you call us our friendly advisors are able to answer your questions, offer advice and assess your claim. They can start your claim too, and all over the phone. Our solicitors all help by working on a no win, no fee basis, so you won’t be asked for payment before we start your claim.
Our advisors use our unique 30 second test to check if you can claim.
- The first thing we need to check is who was responsible for causing the accident. You can claim if it was somebody else.
- You will then be asked if you can provide medical evidence to support your claim. This means that you had your injuries assessed and treated after your accident.
- And we will need to check the date. You only have a time limit of three years to start your claim, so make sure you don’t call us too late.
If you’ve had a slip in a public place in Rotherham
Call us as soon as you can to make sure you don’t miss the claim deadline. If you call 0800 689 0500 free from a landline you will get through to an advisor to discuss your claim. Or from a mobile you should call us on 0333 500 0993 (charges may apply when calling from a mobile). Call Accident Advice Helpline to make sure you get the right advice about your claim.
Date Published: 11th December 2015