How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Slip in a public place in Ribble Valley

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Ribble Valley

    It is not unusual to suffer a slip in a public place. If you have been unfortunate enough to have been injured after a slip, you may want to consider making a claim for personal injury compensation. By law you have a right to make a claim if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault.

    When making a claim it is advisable to employ a law firm to assist you with it. If you want a reliable law firm in your corner, you should contact us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    About Accident Advice Helpline

    We are a specialist law firm that formed in the summer of 2000. We specialise in only working with claims for personal injury compensation, on a no win no fee* basis. Our intention is to help as many people as we can to make claims for injury compensation. All we ask is that the accident has to have been inside the last three years, you needed treatment for your injury and of course you need to be blameless for the accident. If you tick all these boxes, we should be able help you with a claim.

    Our law firm is endorsed by Dame Esther Rantzen, who has been our patron since 2003. The former journalist and TV presenter is now better known for her work with numerous good causes and charities. She is patron to well over a dozen other charities, and is respected around the world for her efforts.

    Where you have an accident in the UK, is not going to be a problem, as we can provide assistance for you anywhere you have a mishap. So even if you have a slip in a public place in Ribble Valley we can help.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How to get help after a slip in a public place in Ribble Valley

    To get help from us all you have to do is call. We have two numbers you can call 24/7. If you are calling from a landline you can call our freephone number which is 0800 689 0500, or if calling from a mobile phone you can call us on 0333 500 0993. If you prefer us to call you back instead, then you can text “claim365” to 880010.

    If you call you will be treated with respect at all times. You will not be put under any pressure to make a claim, and there is no obligation to do so. So for free friendly and impartial advice give us a call at Accident Advice Helpline and see how we can help you out after a slip in a public place in Ribble Valley.

    Date Published: 22nd December 2015

    Author: joanna

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.