How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Slip in Warwick

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Warwick

    Slips, trips and falls are the most commonly reported accidents in the UK. We at Accident Advice Helpline understand that injuries from slips, trips and falls can have serious, long-term effects and that’s why we strive to get our clients the best possible payouts in all the accident compensation claims that we handle. If you’ve had a slip in Warwick, read on.

    About slips, trips and falls

    Slips, trips and falls are most often caused by:

    • Wet floor surfaces
    • Poorly fitted carpets
    • Uneven flooring
    • Obstacles on staircases, corridors and walkways
    • Poor lighting
    • Ice or snow
    • Spillages

    Statistics show that the most common injuries sustained following slip, trip and fall accidents include cuts and bruises, back and spine injuries, ankle sprains and knee injuries, head injuries, and also wrist injuries.

    More serious falls might result in concussions, cartilage tears, bone dislocations, fractures or even broken bones.

    If you suffer a slip, trip or fall due to someone else’s negligence, then you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Your slip in Warwick

    If you happen to slip on a wet floor surface inside business premises, such as a retail outlet or a restaurant, and injure yourself, then we will make a personal injury compensation claim on your behalf against the business owner’s insurance policy.

    If your accident was on a council-owned property, then you may be entitled to compensation from a personal injury claim against the local authority, if the accident was due to their negligence.

    If your accident was on private property such as inside a home or on a piece of land, you could be able to make a accident compensation claim if the property owner was at fault.

    If you are unsure as to whether you have a valid slip, trip or fall compensation claim, call us today and you can find out.

    What should I do after being injured in a slip, trip or fall accident?

    To make a successful slip, trip and fall compensation claim, you need to show evidence that a third party was responsible for your personal injury. To help your claim later on, you should make known the accident to your employer or property owner where applicable, and make a note of your accident in the accident book.

    Be sure to take names and addresses of witnesses to the accident, if there are any, and if possible, take photographs of the scene of the accident.

    Once all this is completed, call Accident Advice Helpline immediately to get expert legal advice and start your claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline is willing to help

    Our specialist personal injury solicitors will be able to advise you whether or not you have a valid claim for compensation.

    We can help if you’ve had a slip in Warwick.

    Talk to us today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Date Published: 3rd May 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.