Shotton no win no fee claims are made for a various sorts of accidents. No win no fee claims can be made anywhere in the UK, if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault sometime in the last three years. A medical report will be needed to show that your injuries needed medical attention, but if you fit these rules, Shotton no win no fee claims could be much easier than you think.
The ease with which you can make Shotton no win no fee claims
At Accident Advice helpline, we aim to make your Shotton no win no fee claims as simple as we possibly can. We achieve this by:
- Giving you free claims advice so you can make an informed decision as to whether a compensation claim is the right way forward for you
- We do this without putting you under any obligation or pressure, as we do not want you to feel you have been pushed into something you do not want to do
- We do not ask you for any money to start your claim as we know hoe tough finances can be after an accident
- Our no-win, no-fee agreement means you do not have to pay our legal fees if your claim is lost
- We will keep you up date of the progress of your claim, so that you always know what stage it has reached
- Our in-house lawyers will deal with all the hard work for you, so that you can concentrate own your recovery. They will ensure that you are awarded the maximum amount of compensation for your situation
- We are able to deal with most claims over the phone, so very few of our claimants have to attend court
- You can get an estimate of how much your compensation could be by completing our very simple 30-second test, either online or by phone. It asks you some very basic information about your accident and injuries, lets you know if you have a valid claim, and if you do proceeds to give you the estimate.
Dame Esther trusts us
Dame Esther Rantzen has been our patron for many years and she will tell you that you can trust Accident Advice Helpline with your claim, and that we will look after your interests, always putting your needs first.
Perhaps you should list to Dame Esther and get in touch with us today. From a landline you can call us on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile ring 0333 500 0993. Why wait any longer to take action if you suspect you could have a case? Talk to Accident Advice Helpline today.
Date Published: 27th August 2014
Author: David Brown