Shepway road traffic injury claims
If you wish to make Shepway road traffic injury claims and your injuries were severe enough to need medical attention, providing the accident happened within the last three years, you may be able to make a personal injury claim.
Over 3 million accidents occur every year in the UK, which equates to roughly 58,000 every single week of the year. Accidents of all types imaginable can happen, some of them more common than others:
- Accidents at work
- Industrial illness
- Shepway road traffic accidents
- Accidents in schools and nurseries
- Motorbike accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents caused by defective equipment
- Attacks by animals
The organisations that may have to be dealt with
Often, after an accident, there’s a large organisation at the other end of Shepway road traffic injury claims. At Accident Advice Helpline we deal with them all the time, and they can include:
- Motor insurers – for road traffic accidents
- Employers liability insurers – for accidents at work
- Public liability insurers – for accidents in public places
- Local authorities – for accidents in areas they are responsible for
- Government departments – they are exempt from insurance so have to be dealt with directly if you need to make a claim
- Health trusts – for medical negligence claims
- Criminal Injury Compensation Authority (CICA) – for injuries from violent crimes
- Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB) – for motor accident where there is not insurance
- Manufacturers – if defective products cause injuries
These are not all of them by any means. There are several other types of insurance companies and organisation we have to deal with from time to time.
Dealing with the big boys to get your compensation
The one aim of our lawyers is to get you as much compensation as possible. That is their job and they excel at it. They will make sure that every area of your accident and injuries are examined, that the impact on your life is accounted for and any costs and losses incurred because of the accident are reclaimed. They are used to dealing with the large organisations, and the legal departments within them tend to speak the same language as our lawyers, legal jargon.
Legal jargon is reserved for other lawyers though, when speaking to our claimants, plain English is used, as we want you to understand exactly what is happening all of the way through your claim.
Accident Advice Helpline’s website has on online claim form you can complete, or you can take our 30-second test for some guidance as to the amount of compensation you can expect to be awarded.
If you prefer to discuss your case over the phone, you can call our freephone number, 0800 689 0500 (0333 500 0993 from mobiles), and speak to one of our friendly advisors. They are highly trained to deal with personal injury compensation claim cases. They will give you all the information you need to decide if you want to continue with Shepway road traffic injury claims.
We operate on a no win no fee basis, and it means just what it says. You will not have to pay us any money to start your claim or if your claim is lost.
Date Published: 15th August 2014