There is more than one place in the UK named Rosebank, all small villages. This does mean that if you are injured in an accident that was not your fault in any of them, you are unlikely to find serious injury solicitors in Rosebank. That is not a problem though. If the accident you were in was within the last three years, and your injuries needed medical attention, you don’t need serious injury solicitors in Rosebank – just get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline.
Can’t find serious injury solicitors in Rosebank?
Do not despair that you cannot find serious injury solicitors in Rosebank, we cover the whole of the UK and can help you no matter where you are located. We have been assisting innocent accident victims for over 16 years’, and are here to help you with your personal injury claim.
We handle claims for all types of accidents, although some of the most common tend to be:
- Road traffic accidents, involving drivers, passengers, cyclists, motorbike riders and pedestrians
- Accidents in the workplace, usually because of a breach of health and safety rules
- Slips, trips and falls which can happen anywhere to anyone and result in much more serious injuries than is often thought
The are no accidents that you cannot make a claim for, so chat to our friendly advisors and see if you qualify for compensation.
How much compensation?
Every victim likes to know what sort of amount they might be awarded. It is impossible to give a definite figure as there are to many aspects of each claim to consider, such as:
- How serious is the injury and are you likely to fully recover or not?
- How has it affected your life?
- Are you able to return to your employment?
- What extra expenses have you had to pay because of the accident?
- Have you lost income because of needing time off work?
Every accident, injury, victim and claim is different, but we can give you an estimate of how much you could be awarded. You can get this by completing our very simple 30-second test, either online or by phone with our advisors.
Finding more information
For all the free claims advice you need to help you decide if making a claim is the right way forward for you, chat with our friendly advisors today. Speaking with them puts you under no obligation to make a claim, but we want you to make an informed decision about your compensation. You can call us from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 2nd March 2014