Serious Injury Solicitors in Robertsbridge


Robertsbridge is a village in East Sussex which is said to be named after a 12th century Cistercian abbot, Robert de Saint Martin. You probably will not be able to find a firm of serious injury solicitors in Robertsbridge, so if you need help and expert legal advice regarding any potential personal injury compensation claim you may have, call us here at Accident Advice Helpline. We should be able to put you in touch with one of our team of expert injury solicitors who work on a no win no fee* basis.

You may be looking for a firm of serious injury solicitors in Robertsbridge in order to find out if you have good grounds for filing a personal injury compensation claim. You can file claims for injuries sustained in accidents as long as you (with your serious injury solicitors in Robertsbridge) can prove that the accident was not your fault.

Usually, you have three years in which to file a claim for injuries sustained in an accident within the UK. However, the sooner you file a claim, the better, as there are some injuries and accidents for which you have two years or less in which to file a personal injury compensation claim. Check with a firm of injury solicitors near to where you live, or call us here at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers below, for this information.

You could also be seeking the services of serious injury solicitors in Robertsbridge if you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. You have three years from the first diagnosis of the illness in which to file a claim.

Train accidents

Travelling by train is relatively safe, but accidents can still occur. If you have an accident while travelling on a train or at a station — perhaps a slip, trip or fall — you may be able to prove that the negligence of the staff caused your accident and injury. If you can, then you may be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim for your injuries.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you need expert legal advice and help to file a personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers at literally any time. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Don’t delay — call now to find out how we may be able to help you.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )