Serious injury solicitors in Regent’s Park
Do you need serious injury solicitors in Regent’s Park as you have been injured while boating in Regent’s Park? There are many sporting facilities to be enjoyed at Regent’s Park, including playgrounds for kids, sports pitches and a boating area.
Are you in need of serious injury solicitors in Regent’s Park?
If you or someone you love was injured in a boating accident in Regent’s Park, it is possible to get compensated for this accident in the following circumstances:
- The injury took place within the last three years;
- Medical treatment was needed for these injuries;
- The injuries were the fault of another person.
Tips to help you go boating safely
- Always be “weather-wise.” Before you go boating, always be sure to check the weather conditions and keep checking while you are out boating.
- When you are out, if you notice a sudden fall in the temperature, see dark clouds gathering or find that the wind is getting rough, immediately head for shore.
- Always operate your boat at a safe speed, especially in areas that are crowded.
- It is important that at least one other person aboard is familiar with all the procedures of boating.
Serious injury solicitors in Regent’s Park for boating injuries
Were you injured in a boating accident in Regent’s Park, and are you now trying to claim compensation for your injuries? Have a word with Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking serious injury solicitors in Regent’s Park. You will be able to get in touch with these personal injury claim experts on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.