Advice for serious injuries in Worthing
Having an accident whilst visiting the seaside might mean that you have to make a no win no fee claim. You may be worrying because you are unable to find the right lawyers to help you in seeking compensation for your injuries. There’s no need to worry, Accident Advice Helpline are here to support you in making a claim for the accident you had while at the seaside in Worthing. Situated in Sussex, Worthing is the largest seaside town and attracts many visitors each year. Read on for advice on serious injuries in Worthing.
Seaside Safety Tips
- Always swim along with someone and never let your children swim alone.
- Make sure you and your family members swim on a beach which has life guards.
- Wear sunscreen to protect your skin from harsh ultraviolet rays.
- Keep yourself well hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- While swimming, if you are caught in a current, then try to swim parallel to the beach until the current stops pulling you.
- Always check the tide timings before you go swimming.
What Makes me Eligible?
If you were injured at the seaside in Worthing, you could get compensated for these seaside injuries, under the following conditions:
- Medical treatment was needed as you were injured at the seaside in Worthing.
- Some other person was the cause of you being injured.
- You were injured at the seaside in Worthing, within the past 3 years.
How do I Contact Accident Advice Helpline?
Why would you need the numbers of a law firm if you’re planning a family trip to the seaside in Worthing? For the simple reason that your loved ones might get injured while at the seaside in Worthing and you will most likely plan on seeking compensation for these seaside injuries.
As such, you would do well to keep the phone numbers for Accident Advice Helpline with you. The numbers of this law firm are 0333 500 0993, to call from a mobile phone and 0800 689 0500 to call from a landline. Rest assured that when you have a word with these experts in injury compensation, you will get all the assistance that you are seeking with regards to your serious injuries in Worthing.
Date Published: 27th August 2014
Author: David Brown