How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road Traffic Compensation in Hart

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Hart

    Hart is a local government district in the county of Hampshire, with its administrative centre in Fleet, which is the major town in the Hart district. It is named after the River Hart which flows through it. In the years 2011-13 Fleet was voted the best place to live in Britain, according to the Halifax Quality of Life Study, because of its affluent population and their health, as well as its climate and healthy environment.

    The name Fleet seems to have derived from the name of the pond, from where, in Mediaeval times, monks from Winchester got their fresh fish. The Norman French, la flete, means a stream, or place with shallow water, hence Fleet. Fleet Pond is the largest expanse of freshwater in Hampshire, and a Site of Special Scientific Interest.

    Road traffic compensation in Hart

    Have you been injured in a road traffic accident in the Hart area? If you have been, and can prove that you were the victim and not the perpetrator of the accident, you may be able to make a claim for road traffic compensation in Hart. You need to be able to prove that another person, and not yourself was responsible for the accident. In other words, if your accident involved a wild deer, and no other vehicle, you would be unable to file a claim for road traffic compensation in Hart for injuries or damage to your personal property, because there would be no one to make a claim against.

    If you decide to file a claim, you will need the police accident report, and your medical records. The police should be called to the scene of any road traffic accident in which someone has been injured, and which involved one or more motorised vehicles. Of course, if people are injured in any type of accident, the ambulance service should be called to the scene.

    How long do I have to file my claim?

    You could usually expect to have three years from the date of an accident that happened in Hart, or any other part of Britain, to file a personal injury compensation claim, but sometimes you have only months to do so. To find out exactly how long you have to file you potential claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers for information about the claims’ procedure, and expert legal advice. From a landline call 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993.

    Date Published: 14th December 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.