How to find out about making a claim for road traffic accidents in West Lothian
West Lothian is a council area in Scotland. If you live there were knocked off your bicycle while driving to work by a driver who did not look in their mirror, you may be able to claim compensation. If you wish to get more details, you should ring Accident Advice Helpline.
If you are really suffering from your personal injuries and feel anxious about getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline, you can rest assured that your call will be treated with respect and courtesy. Furthermore, most claims for road traffic accidents in West Lothian can be processed by telephone so that you can concentrate on what is important which is getting yourself fit and healthy.
A 30 second test
Your trained adviser will help you through a 30 second test which will determine whether you might have a claim for road traffic accidents in West Lothian. If you do, it will be on a no win no fee basis. Also, an online calculator will estimate how much compensation you might get if your accident solicitor is successful with your claim so pick up the telephone and ring Accident Advice Helpline now. Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The number is 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile 0333 500 0993.
When we have been in an accident it is very easy to feel depressed and to overlook initial ways in which we need to keep ourselves fit and healthy. It is important therefore to keep an eye on ourselves to make sure that we take these important steps seriously as they can make all the difference to the way we feel.
Look after yourself
- Make sure that you drink eight glasses of water per day. Dehydration can make you feel ill, tired and extremely constipated. Simply by drinking a sufficient amount of water you will be helping your body to get better.
- Keep off junk food. Try to eat a diet which is free from sugary foods like cakes, biscuits, chocolate bars and burgers. You will put weight on and your mood swings will be dreadful as these foods mess your blood sugar levels up.
- Try to eat at least seven potions of fruit and vegetables a day. When our bodies are healing we need fresh fruit and vegetables more than ever. They will also stop you from getting constipated if you are not moving about much because of your personal injuries.
- Take a good quality multi vitamin and mineral every day as an insurance policy just in case your diet is lacking in anything.
- Try to get fresh air and some exercise even if you only step in the garden and lift your arms while in your chair.
Date Published: 1st October 2014
Author: David Brown