Road Traffic Accidents in Kingston upon Thames

paramedics helping the victim of a road traffic accident.

The South West London suburb of Kingston upon Thames is a sought after place to live. Close to London and within easy reach of the Surrey countryside, the town has a lot to offer.

But it also has a lot of roads, and, due to its location, a lot of traffic. Cars, buses and lorries are never too far away in this commuter belt area, and this means that there is always the possibility of road traffic accidents in Kingston upon Thames occurring.

It’s important to know what to do if you get into an accident that has been caused by someone else, and you’ve suffered injury as a result. Many people know what to do at the scene, in order to take care of things in relation to the usual insurance claim – but do they know that compensation claims can also be made?

Claiming for road traffic accidents in Kingston upon Thames

Of course, personal injury claims are well known today, thanks to their frequent mention in the press and on television and radio. Law firms advertise, and journalists write about claims – not always favourably, unfortunately.

There does seem to be some kind of stigma attached to claiming for road traffic accidents in Kingston upon Thames – a lot of people think it’s a way of getting something for nothing, and the fact that fraud has been perpetrated through the staging of accidents certainly hasn’t helped.

But people are increasingly coming around to the idea that an accident victim shouldn’t have to suffer financial trouble (serious financial trouble, in many cases) because they were injured as a result of someone else’s actions or negligence.

How to make a claim

If you’re suffering pain, inconvenience and financial problems as a result of road traffic accidents in Kingston upon Thames, all you need to do is make a phone call to Accident Advice Helpline and you can get started with your claim.

Call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, and you can talk to one of our team of advisors whenever you want – our lines are open 24/7!

Alternatively, you can text “claim365” to 88010, and someone will get in touch with you. Just choose whichever way suits you best, and we will do all we can to get your claim started.

What happens if you win your case

A successful settlement means a payout, which will consist of an element for the accident itself, plus an element for the reimbursement of expenses related to the accident.

If you don’t win, then don’t worry – all our solicitors work on a no win no fee* basis.

Call our hotline free now and speak to one of our advisers!

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )