Road Traffic Incident Compensation Claim
At Accident Advice Helpline, we know that it is a big decision to make a road traffic incident compensation claim, so we wanted to give you some information that will help you decide whether to make a claim with us and what to expect if you do.
- In order to make a claim, the accident needs to have happened within the last 3 years through no fault of your own and you should have received medical attention for your injuries following the accident.
- We are a claims management company for personal injury compensation, with years of experience of helping accident victims.
- We will not pressure you into taking legal action and have provided a road traffic accident compensation claim calculator on our website, that will let you know if you are eligible to claim, without even having to speak to us.
- Our staff are specially trained to deal with the specific needs of accident victims, and you will find them to be friendly and supportive.
- We have a network of legal partners throughout the country who we can call upon to deal with your case. They all work on a no win no fee** basis.
- A no win no fee** basis means that there are no upfront legal bills to pay if you start a road traffic accident compensation claim.
- There is no financial risk to you by starting a claim, as all out-of-pocket expenses such as travel costs, can be added to the final amount of the claim if you keep all receipts.
- You may need one more medical assessment, but most claimants will not need to attend court.
- Accident Advice Helpline is a member of the Claims Standards Council, a trade body that regulates the activities of its members.
- Our excellent service is endorsed by consumer champion, Esther Rantzen.
Your road traffic incident compensation claim
If you want to find out more, just read through the information on our website or take our 30-second test to see if you are eligible to make a claim. Results of the test are returned immediately and include an estimate of how much compensation you could receive. This estimate is provided using historic data from cases we have processed that are similar to yours and although it is only an estimate, it can give you an idea of whether it is worthwhile pursuing a claim.
Take a positive step towards getting your life back on track – find out whether you can make a claim for compensation so you can put the accident behind you. Give the team a call on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Category: Road Traffic Accident Claims