How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road Accident Solicitor

    Accidents on our roads are an all too frequent occurrence. In many cases they are just that – accidents, pure and simple where no party involved could have done anything to avert the danger. However, if you have been involved in an accident which wasn’t your fault and you’re wondering where to turn for help, you may need the services of a road accident solicitor.

    How can a road accident solicitor help me?

    A road accident solicitor from Accident Advice Helpline could help you to:

    • Establish blame for injuries you sustained in any sort of road traffic accident, whether were the driver or passenger of a car, a motorcycle rider or passenger, a cyclist or a pedestrian.
    • Claim compensation for your pain and suffering and any other out‑of‑pocket expenses which were a direct result of your accident.

    How do I know if someone else was to blame?

    There are many circumstances in which somebody else could be held responsible for an accident, such as:

    • The driver had consumed alcohol above the legal limit
    • The driver was using a mobile phone at the time of the accident
    • The person was driving in a reckless or irresponsible manner
    • The driver did not properly observe the Highway Code, or in any way failed to observe traffic lights, warning signs or relevant road markings
    • The accident was a result of some form of environmental factor such as potholes, illegal obstructions or spillages in the road, inadequate signage of road works or other temporary hazards

    These are just some of the situations in which you could be entitled to make a claim for personal injury compensation. Your road accident solicitor can advise you further once he or she is acquainted with the circumstances of your case.

    Who qualifies for personal injury compensation?

    Anybody who has been injured in an accident that wasn’t their fault could have a valid claim for compensation. With a few exceptions, the accident must have taken place in the last three years and the victim needs to have consulted a doctor at the time of the accident or soon afterwards. Your doctor will be asked to provide a medical report if you go ahead with a claim. Even if you were travelling as a passenger in the car which was at fault in the incident, you can still make a claim for any injuries you may have suffered. There is no need to concern yourself because the driver was a friend or relative – your claim is against their insurer and not them personally. We all have cover for 3rd party liability in our car insurance policies for this reason. Your road accident solicitor can give you more detailed advice if you have any doubt about your entitlement to make a claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How do I start my claim?

    The first step is to get in touch with us. You can do so by completing our simple online claim form or by calling our 24‑hour helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.. There’s no obligation to proceed, but if you decide to go ahead, remember that every case is handled on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis.

    Category: Personal injury solicitors

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.