How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road accident in Nuneaton and Bedworth

    Whether you have been in a road accident in Nuneaton & Bedworth or if you have been in any other accident, if it was not your own fault and if you injured your eye as a result then you should make an injury claim at Accident Advice Helpline, using a personal injury lawyer.

    If you sustained an eye injury in a road accident in Nuneaton & Bedworth that was not your fault, the guilty part could be held accountable and you could make a personal injury claim against them using a personal injury lawyer.

    The causes of eye injuries that might mean you want to use a personal injury lawyer for a road accident in Nuneaton & Bedworth

    Having an eye injury can vary greatly from a slight irritation to loss of sight, and there can be many causes of the injury. Such as:

    • Foreign bodies in the eye
    • Cuts to eyelids and eyeballs
    • Exposure to gasses or chemicals
    • Ultraviolet light, exposure to the sun or sun lamps can cause flash burn to the cornea
    • A blow to the eye, perhaps with a fist or ball

    It does not matter how the eye injury happened, if you were the faultless victim of a road accident in Nuneaton & Bedworth, or any other type of accident, some time in the last three years, you may want to speak with a personal injury lawyer about making a personal injury compensation claim.

    Seeking medical attention

    Minor eye injuries will usually clear up by themselves without medical intervention, but if you have persistent pain, pain when the eye is exposed to light, altered vision or a foreign body in your eye, you should see your doctor or local A & E department as soon as possible.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Our eyes are very delicate and you should not try to treat the eye or remove a foreign body from your eye yourself – you could do more harm than good.

    Getting the best advice for your eye injury claim

    Accident Advice Helpline has been assisting people with their personal injury compensation claims since 2000, and we have dealt with many thousands of cases, including eye injury claims.  Our solicitors have a great deal of experience in obtaining a fair compensation deal for clients and will keep the process easy and stress free.

    We are here to help.  In very short time, one of our advisers will talk through your accident with you, discuss your options and give you an idea about how much compensation you can expect.  You can contact the advisers on our freephone number, 0800 180 4123, or you can complete our online 30-second test for similar guidance.

    Date Published: 18th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.