If you live in North Yorkshire or any other place in the UK, unfortunately a fatal road accident in North Yorkshire can happen at any time. If a road accident in North Yorkshire caused the death of a loved one, and was the fault of anyone but the deceased, the family may be able to make a fatal injury claim using an injury lawyer at Accident Advice Helpline for assistance.
A road accident in North Yorkshire and how an injury lawyer will help those that have lost a loved one
If you lose a loved one it can be very traumatic, but finding out that it was someone else’s negligence that caused the death can be even worse for those that were close to the victim. Once you have got over the initial shock, they really should consider making a fatal road accident in North Yorkshire injury claim to relieve some of the other problems they may have, such as their financial situation.
Things you can claim for after a fatality in a road accident in North Yorkshire
You can claim for lots of things, all of which will be accounted for by an injury lawyer. Such as:
- Probate costs
- Loss of earnings that would have been the victims – this would be much more for a younger person because they would have more years left to work
- Childcare costs
- Household costs for things the deceased used to do that will now have to be paid for such as cleaning, gardening or decorating
- Any other cost or loss that will now have to be paid because of the loss of the loved one
- Bereavement benefits – these are only paid once, so if there is more than one claim, the amount is divided equally among the claimants
- The suffering of the victim if they were aware of pain before they died
- Funeral costs
The idea of compensating the family is to try and help them through this awful ordeal, and hopefully if they are financially stable it will be one less thing for them to worry about.
As soon as they are able, and no more than three years after the death, they should contact the friendly and compassionate advisers on 0800 180 4123 at Accident Advice Helpline. We have been helping families in this situation for over 14 years and we know how distressing it can be.Open Claim Calculator
Accident Advice Helpline will ensure that the family’s needs are put first and that they will not regret choosing us to make their fatal injury claim.
Our solicitors are extremely experienced in dealing with personal injury claims of all types, and will ensure that every facet of your claim is covered to maximise the amount of compensation that is awarded.