How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Road accident claims in Pontardawe

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Pontardawe

    If you have a loved one who has been fatally injured in a road accident then there are lots of things that you need to sort out in the weeks and months that follow. You need to deal with any wills, funeral arrangements and sorting out their possessions. Above this, you need to learn to cope with your feelings about the accident and losing your loved one, and there are lots of different ways to do this.

    One way of getting justtice when it comes to losing a loved one in an accident is to make road accident claims in Pontardawe on their behalf. Here are some ways to do this.

    Get all of the information you can

    With your loved one having passed away, it is down to you to provide a solicitor with all of the information that they need in order to process a claim. This means speaking to the police, any witnesses and other people present at the scene to find out what you can about what happened and give your solicitor a good overview of the situation.

    Work with an experienced injury lawyer

    Don’t just head to any solicitor to try to make a claim for compensation, as they may not know how to make the strongest possible case on your behalf. You should look for an injury lawyer who works specifically with this type of claim and has plenty of experience in this area.

    Don’t get too involved

    It can be upsetting for you and your family to get very involved in the claims process as it means hearing the details of the accident over and over again. You should provide your lawyer with the information that you have but then be willing to walk away and let the lawyer do the rest of the work on your behalf.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How to make road accident claims in Plymouth

    Whether you are working on behalf of yourself or someone who has passed away, you will still want to work with an experienced injury lawyer on your claim, as they will be best able to put together a strong case for a successful claim on your behalf.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or you can text “claim365” to 88010 to speak to the team about your accident and get help deciding whether or not you want to proceed with a claim. If you do decide to move forward with a claim then you will work with dedicated injury lawyers, working on a 100% no win no fee* basis to get you the compensation that you deserve.

    Date Published: 3rd June 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.