How to behave before, during and after an interview, and how to make a claim for accident at work compensation
If you are going for an interview with a company that you would love to work with, you need to do the best you can to provide a good impression and make it more likely that you will get the job that you want. Even if you don’t get the job that you applied for, if you have impressed the company enough you may be remembered next time a job comes up and have the opportunity to do something else.
Here are some tips for preparing for your interview, what to do in the interview room, and how to follow up so that you leave the company with the best possible impression of you.
- Research the company so that you know as much as you possibly can in advance. This will help you to relate all of the interview questions back to what you expect to achieve when working at this specific company.
- Choose the right outfit. Make sure that you choose something which looks professional and would fit in well on a normal day in the office. Remember that this is the first time they get the see you in the office setting, and it will definitely help if you fit in.
- Stay calm. Nerves are one way to seriously affect how well you interview. You need to breathe deeply and try to keep your nerves under control, speaking slowly and with purpose, and looking everyone in the eye.
- Ask questions. The interview process is a time for them to discover whether they want to work with you, but also for you to work out if you want to work with them. It is far better for you to ask lots of questions than to stay quiet.
- Call to thank the employer for the interview. Not only is this a courtesy that the employer should appreciate, it also helps you to stick in their minds as they make their decision.
You can make a Risca accident at work compensation against the employer
You can make a Risca accident at work compensation against the employer you are currently with if they have caused you serious illness or injury. Perhaps you are leaving the company because of this injury, or perhaps you have already left but still feel that you would like to claim Risca accident at work compensation.
Claiming compensation can help you to stay afloat whilst you look for another job, and will also help you to move on from what happened, so that you don’t feel angry for so long.
Accident Advice Helpline can help you with your Risca accident at work compensation claim, providing you with experienced injury lawyers working on a 100% ‘no win, no fee’ basis to get you the compensation you deserve. Call us free on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone to get started.