Ribble Valley road traffic accidents sometimes involve cyclists and if you are involved in an accident with another vehicle, or you are injured because the road has not been repaired, then you may be entitled to claim compensation from the responsible party.
What cyclists can claim for after Ribble Valley road traffic accidents
Every cycle injury claim is different, as is every victim and the way they are affected by what has happened. Everything needs to be accounted for when making claims after Ribble Valley road traffic accidents, such things as:
- Injuries to yourself, whether physical or psychological. The severity of your injuries will be taken into account, as will the impact they have had on your life, and the likely recovery from them.
- Your cycle and any accessories.
- Travel costs that are additional to what you would normally do, such as visits to medical appointments.
- Medical expenses, which could just be prescription charges but could also be for private medical treatment that is not available on the NHS.
- Cost of car if you need help, whether temporary or permanent.
- Childcare costs.
- The cost of adapting your home if the injuries mean that you perhaps need ramps or something else to help you cope with your injuries.
- Loss of earnings if your work.
- Any other cost or loss that is a result of the accident and injuries you sustained.
All of the costs and losses can be recouped as part of your claim, as long as you can prove them. Get receipts for everything you have to pay out to prove the expenses. With loss of earning wages slips are ideal, but if you do not have them, your employer or accountant will be asked to confirm the reduction in your income.
Making a cycle claim after Ribble Valley road traffic accidents
Contact Accident Advice Helpline on our freephone number 0800 180 4123 and they will make your claim as simple and stress free as possible. They have been successfully helping the faultless victims of accidents for over 14 years and as a specialist law firm, have dealt with accidents and injuries of all types.
We understand the cyclist’s needs, and will deal with your case professionally and proficiently, ensuring the best compensation deal for you using the no win no fee agreement. This means you do not need to concern yourself with financing your claim as we will not ask for any money to start it, or if the claim is not won.
On our website, as well as lots of information about making claims, you will find our 30-second test. This lets you know if you qualify to claim compensation, and gives you an estimate of the amount you could be awarded.
Our freephone helpline is manned by friendly and helpful advisors who will support you all the way through making your personal injury claim, as well as keeping you updated as progress is made.
Date Published: 13th August 2014