How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Rhyl claims

    If you’ve been hurt whilst in the area, you may be thinking about taking legal action and making Rhyl claims. Although accidents can happen all the time, you will need to ensure that you’re eligible to obtain compensation before you’ll be able to begin your claim.

    In order to make Rhyl claims, you’ll need to be able to prove that you weren’t responsible. Whilst no-one needs to have harmed you intentionally, someone else does need to be responsible for your injuries, if you plan to make a compensation claim for them.

    Could you make Rhyl claims?

    When you’re proving that you aren’t liable for your injuries, you may need to present evidence to support this. If you were hurt whilst on the road, for example, you may be able to use dashcam footage. This could help to show how the accident occurred, who caused it and, therefore, who is liable for your injuries.

    If you don’t have a dashcam, or if you were hurt in a different type of accident, there’s no need to worry as there are plenty of other forms of evidence which can be used.

    If anyone else saw the incident happen, for example, they could provide a witness statement. This can support your version of events and enable you to successfully obtain compensation. You could also use accident reports, police reports or even your medical records as evidence when you make Rhyl claims.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Taking legal action

    Once you’ve proven that you weren’t liable for your injuries, you’ll also need to show that you received medical help for your injuries. Fortunately, this should be easy to do as your treatment will be noted on your medical records. If you didn’t suffer catastrophic injuries, this shouldn’t prevent you from making a claim.

    Providing you received medical treatment of some kind after the accident, you should be able to pursue a compensation claim.

    However, claimants are only normally given 3 years in which to make a claim for compensation. Although this sounds like a long time, it can pass quickly so you won’t want to wait too long to seek help with your claim.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    If you’ve been injured and you’re thinking about making Rhyl claims, why not contact us and find out how we can help? Our personal injury team can answer any questions you have and we’ll also provide you with free no-obligation advice.

    Just call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to help you.

    Date Published: 10th July 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.