How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Public transport accident in Barking and Dagenham

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Barking and Dagenham

    If you have had a public transport accident in Barking and Dagenham, then you not be sure what to do next – or where to turn for help and advice. If you’ve considered making a claim for personal injury compensation, the fact that the liable party may be a council body or public transport organisation might be putting you off.

    Even though you’ve suffered do to the injuries you’ve sustained and you feel as though you have a case to make, the legal system can sometimes seem complex, and the idea of taking a large public or private organisation can make you feel like it’s you versus the world.

    Thankfully, Accident Advice Helpline is here to help you.

    Public transport accident in Barking and Dagenham

    If your accident happened within the last three years and was the fault of someone else, you’re probably eligible to make a claim for personal injury compensation. Transport bodies have a duty of care to the public, and if you think that your injury happened due to the negligence, carelessness or inaction of such a body, you have a right to make a claim against them.

    With over 15 years’ experience in the field of personal injury compensation and a team of in-house solicitors, all working on a 100% no-win no-fee* basis, we’re expertly equipped to help you take on such a claim, so you don’t have to worry about being on your own.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Regardless of how your public transport accident in Barking and Dagenham took place, so long as it happened within the last three years, wasn’t your fault and you’ve seen a medical professional for your injuries, we can help you to make a claim.

    Such compensation can help you to recover some or all of the costs you’ve incurred as a result of your accident – whether that’s loss of earnings, medical fees or travel costs. You can also be compensated for your pain and suffering.

    No-win no-fee* claim

    We believe that everyone should be able to make a claim regardless of financial circumstances, so our no-win no-fee* policy means there’s no upfront costs for you to make your claim with us.

    To start a claim following your public transport accident in Barking and Dagenham, all you need to do is take our 30-second online test to see if you’re eligible, and get an estimate of how much your claim might be worth, then call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 to speak to one of our friendly, professional advisors. They’ll give you all the free advice you need.

    Date Published: 22nd August 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.