Have you been involved in a motorbike accident?
Have you been involved in a motorbike accident in Pontrhydyfen? Are you seeking a Pontrhydyfen law firm as you were badly hurt and want to know how to go about seeking compensation for your injuries? Situated in Wales, in the county of Neath Port Talbot in the Afan Valley, is the small village of Pontrhydyfen.
Tips to prevent motorbike accidents
- Always wear protective clothing, sturdy shoes, and a perfectly fitting helmet when you ride a motorbike.
- Make the right type of investment by installing antilock brakes. This is for your safety and that of others, too.
- Do not drink or take drugs if you want to ride on your motorbike. Leave the motorcycle at home if you are taking prescription drugs.
- Be alert and observant while riding; do not lose your concentration.
- Try to ride your motorbike within your limits. Do not do stunts which can put your life at risk. Every bike has limitations, so try not to exceed these.
- Respect the traffic rules and regulations — they are meant to keep you and others safe.
- Study the weather conditions before you move out. If the weather conditions are drastic, avoid riding your motorbike.
In need of a Pontrhydyfen law firm?
If you were wounded in a motorbike accident in Pontrhydyfen, you can claim compensation for your injuries in the following circumstances:
- Some other person was the cause of the accident;
- Medical treatment was required for your injuries; and
- The accident occurred within the last three years.
Were you wounded in a motorbike accident in Pontrhydyfen? Are you trying to seek compensation for your injuries? Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you want to take the assistance of a Pontrhydyfen law firm to help you with seeking compensation. You are able to phone these personal injury claim experts on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Date Published: 19th July 2014
Author: David Brown