Running is a very popular past-time but it can mean you can be injured if you are on the receiving end of a no-fault accident. If you are then Accident Advice Helpline can help you with a claim for Peterhead compensation.
Keep yourself safe while out running
When runners run in inner city or urban areas, they are often the victims of accidents and they can easily suffer injuries because of someone else’s actions. Even rural areas can be dangerous for runners, particularly if they are forced to run on country lanes with no access to pavements.
- If you listen to music while you run, always keep the volume low enough that you can hear the traffic around you.
- If you are out at dusk or in the country, hi-visibility clothing is a good idea so you can be seen.
- Tempting though it may be, don’t run in between cars. It’s better to jog on the spot until it is safe to cross.
If you keep yourself safe, you are less likely to suffer an accident, but if you do, you may want to find out about making a Peterhead compensation claim.
The criteria to receive Peterhead compensation
Accident Advice Helpline has created a 30-second test, which helps our friendly advisors to assess your claim over the phone. You just have to answer a few simple questions.
- Who caused your accident? You can claim as long as it was not you and you have the details of the party responsible.
- Did you consult a doctor? Having treatment for your injuries will certainly aid your recovery, but it’s also important to have them recorded so that your doctor can provide a report.
- When did your accident happen? A Peterhead compensation claim must be started within 3 years of the accident, but you can start a claim just as soon as you feel well enough.
Call Accident Advice Helpline today
If you want the best help, you need the best solicitors and with over 15 years of experience, that’s Accident Advice Helpline. Not only do we offer you free, no-obligation advice about Peterhead compensation claims, but we work on a no-win, no-fee basis. This allows us to get straight to work on your claim without you making any payments upfront.
To discuss your claim, just call 0800 689 0500 free if you’re calling from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile phone.
We can provide you with an estimate of your compensation which means we won’t settle for less than you deserve, so call Accident Advice Helpline today.
Date Published: 30th July 2014