Winter is often the time for car accidents as the roads can by slippery. If you have a Peterhead car accident for which someone else was responsible, Accident Advice Helpline can help you secure compensation.
During the winter the weather is ever changing. Wet, windy and icy conditions can all take their toll on driving. Here are a few tips to keep yourself safe.
- Windy weather can be deceptive. When overtaking another vehicle you can encounter a cross-wind so you need to be extra careful.
- Wet weather can not only make roads slippery, but the spray from the vehicle in front can make it harder to see. Keep a safe distance between you and the vehicle in front.
- Snow and ice are particularly hazardous. Try to slow down using your gears instead of your brakes and always drive slower than you would normally.
If you do suffer a Peterhead car accident due to someone else’s error, call Accident Advice Helpline.
About Accident Advice Helpline
Why call Accident Advice Helpline? Simple because we are the best at what we do. With many millions of pounds worth of compensation claimed over more than 15 years, our specialist experience will only add value to your claim.
Our team of friendly advisors will offer all the help and support you need and can assess your claim over the phone without you having to arrange an appointment. We can only make a claim for a Peterhead car accident if you can meet the following criteria:
- To claim, someone else must have caused your accident.
- Your injuries must have been serious enough to have required medical attention, even if only from your own G.P.
- Your claim must be started within 3 years from when your accident happened.
If you are able to claim and wish to proceed, a decision which is entirely yours, we can get things started over the phone. No need for you to spend time filling out long, legal forms. You won’t be asked for any payment first, as all of our claims are made on a no-win, no-fee basis.
Discuss your Peterhead car accident
Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, free from your landline or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to speak to the team about your accident and find out whether or not you are in a good position to make a successful compensation claim. If you are then the staff at Accident Advice Helpline will work with you and on your behalf to get you the compensation you deserve, making the process much easier on you.
Date Published: 13th June 2014
Author: David Brown