With all the information that can be found online, in the newspaper and on TV these days, it’s easy to think you know all you need to about making a personal injury claim. However, the chances are that if you find yourself the victim of an accident that wasn’t your fault, you might be a little bit overwhelmed and not too sure who to turn to for help. In cases like this, we at Accident Advice Helpline do our best to ensure that we give our clients the best advice and assistance we can. If you have had an accident, and are looking for personal injury support in Bolsover, we might be able to help you. If you’d like to find out a little more about how to go about submitting a personal injury claim, read on.
Getting the right personal injury support in Bolsover
Getting the right personal injury advice for your claim can feel like a challenge. Particularly when you’re already stressed and unsettled about what’s happened to you, it can feel like everything is too confusing. With that in mind, we’ve aimed to keep our advice succinct, and simple to understand. In a nutshell, here’s how to go about beginning a personal injury claim with us at Accident Advice Helpline:
- To start with, see if you’re eligible. You can take our 30-second test which you can find on our website to see if you’re eligible to make a claim, and what your claim might be worth.
- If you have any questions about the results of the test, you can give our advisers a call and they will help clear up any worries you have.
- If you decide you want to go ahead with your claim, just clarify a few details with yourself.
- Was the accident someone else’s fault? If not, you won’t be eligible to claim.
- Did your accident occur within the last three years? If you’re not claiming for industrial disease, or for an accident that occurred as a minor, the accident has to have occurred within this time frame.
- Did you visit a medical professional in relation to your injuries?
- Finally, did you report your accident to the relevant people?
- If you can tick all these things off, great. Give us a call, and we’ll advise you on what to do next.
Remember, calling us doesn’t mean you have to go ahead with a claim. It’s your choice whether you decide to proceed or not, we’re just here to help you!
For more information and personal injury advice in Bolsover and to have any questions you have answered by our brilliant advisers, give us a call on 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. You can also take our 30 second test to find out if you’re eligible to make a personal injury claim, and to see what your claim might be worth. We’ve got you covered when it comes to personal injury support in Bolsover.
Date Published: 20th June 2015
Author: David Brown