How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury solicitor in West Dunbartonshire

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    Personal injury solicitor in West Dunbartonshire

    Personal Injury Solicitors in West Dunbartonshire

    An injury caused by someone else’s wrongdoing can be more than an inconvenience; it can change your life. If you have been injured due to someone else’s actions, you do not have to face the consequences alone. We can help.

    Specialist personal injury solicitor in West Dunbartonshire

    At Accident Advice Helpline, our personal injury solicitor in West Dunbartonshire have a vast experience of representing people who have suffered injuries similar to your own, and they will be able to assist you in claiming the compensation you need to put yourself back on your feet.

    Personal injury compensation

    When you make a claim through us, we will fight for two main compensation awards: general damages, which will compensate you for your injury, and special damages, which will compensate you for your financial losses.

    • General damages compensation
      Your general damages compensation settlement will reflect the pain and suffering caused by your injury and the impact your injury has had on your enjoyment of life. We realise that no monetary award can compensate you for your pain and suffering and as such, we will not be able to value this aspect of your claim by a process of calculation. However, we will be able to call upon the guidelines issued to us by the courts to determine a suitable settlement amount.
    • Special damages compensation
      Your special damages compensation settlement will reflect the financial losses you have incurred as a result of your injury. These losses may include relatively modest expenses, such as the cost of replacing clothing damaged at the time of your accident, or more substantial losses, such as earnings lost as a result of long periods off work.

    If you have suffered a serious injury, you may also be eligible for compensation for your future financial losses. The traditional approach adopted by the courts when calculating a claim for your future losses is to assess the lump sum of money you are likely to lose in the future and then multiply this amount by the number of years you are likely to suffer the effects of your injury.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline today

    To instruct us to make a no win no fee* West Dunbartonshire accident claim on your behalf, please call our Freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone today.

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.