Everyone has a right to make a compensation claim if they have been injured in an accident which was not their fault. To do this you need a personal injury solicitor in Langholm with the experience to help you. Accident Advice Helpline are specialists who offer a nationwide service.
Cycling is a very popular past time and many people choose to cycle to work in the mornings. Unfortunately some accidents can be very nasty, especially if a cyclist is hit by a moving vehicle.
While you can’t always avoid an accident, there are some things you can do to help prevent one.
- Always use cycle lanes where these are available. Not only do these sometimes offer shortcuts but they can be away from heavy traffic.
- Always wear a well-fitted cycle helmet. This can protect your head if you have a fall.
- Bicycles can be hard to see because of their size, so wear bright or light clothing.
Always follow the rules of the road. If you don’t and you have an accident, that could affect your eligibility to claim with a personal injury solicitor in Langholm.
Accident Advice Helpline can help you with a claim
Accident Advice Helpline are the best lawyers to help you make a successful claim. We base this on more than 16 years of specialist experience and many thousands of successful claims.Open Claim Calculator
We work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland who all work on a no-win, no-fee* basis. This means you can start your claim and not be asked for any upfront fees.
We also won’t ask you to arrange a visit with a personal injury solicitor in Langholm for us to assess your claim. Our trained and friendly advisors can do that over the phone. You just need to talk to them.
- You are eligible to claim compensation if someone else was to blame for your accident.
- You can start your claim as soon as you like but you have a 3-year deadline.
- Your injuries must receive treatment so make sure you visit a doctor.
Discuss a personal injury solicitor in Langholm
Our advisors are happy to help and will answer any questions you have about the claims process. You can even call them free if you use a landline on 0800 689 0500. Alternatively you can call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Our advisors can get all the information they need to start your claim while they talk to you on the phone. So call Accident Advice Helpline now about your claim.