Are you looking for the best personal injury lawyer in Yarm?
If you have been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault and suffered an injury, then we believe you have every right to seek compensation. Accident Advice Helpline have been successfully representing clients for over 15 years’ now and we are one of the largest law firms in the UK specialising in personal injury claims. So, if you have been searching for the best personal injury lawyer in Yarm, then look no further. We can help you today.
When could you make a claim?
Essentially, if you have been hurt or injured through the actions or negligence of another person or organisation, then you have every right to make a claim and a personal injury lawyer in Yarm may be able to help. We can assist you if you have:
- Been involved in a road traffic collision, as either a pedestrian, driver or cyclist;
- Sustained an injury whilst at work;
- Been injured whilst on holiday in the UK;
- Suffered food poisoning caused by poor hygiene in a restaurant;
- Suffered injuries from animal attacks; or
- Sustained injuries caused by faulty retail products.
These are just a few of the many possibilities. If you think you might have a claim, call our advisers for a free no-obligation chat today.
What kind of expenses can you claim for?
You might also be wondering what you can claim for in terms of expenses:
- You can claim to be compensated for your injury;
- We will include loss of earnings if applicable;
- You may have had to pay for childcare or home help; and
- Transport and prescription costs can be claimed for.
What you can expect from us
We aim to provide you with a fully comprehensive service:Open Claim Calculator
- One of our advisers will take you through the claims process step by step, taking away all the stress and hassle for you;
- You will have the best lawyers applying their vast experience and knowledge to your claim;
- We operate on a completely no-win, no-fee* basis and we will ask nothing from you upfront; and
- Peace of mind — we aim to provide all of our clients with peace of mind and we’ll keep you updated on the progress of your claim regularly.
Making a claim with Accident Advice Helpline
It really is so simple – why not take our quick and easy 30-second test and find out how much your claim could be worth?
If you’d like to talk to someone about making a claim, simply contact our dedicated personal injury team on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile.