Find a personal injury lawyer in Rudry
There are so many personal injury law firms around today that it’s difficult to make a choice. But it’s very important to pick the right one – you need a firm that will take care of you as a client, treating you with respect and doing its best to secure you the compensation you deserve.
At Accident Advice Helpline, everything we do is underpinned by four key principles: integrity, dependability, reliability, and accountability. We will build a relationship with you when we process your claim through a personal injury lawyer in Rudry. We operate nationally, so we can help you.
Our approach over the past 16+ years has secured us a position as one of the largest law firms in the UK, and has won us the endorsement of Dame Esther Rantzen, renowned for her tireless work in campaigning for consumer rights.
Advice on claiming
If you were injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault, you could be eligible to claim compensation. Whether it’s whiplash from a car crash or a broken ankle following a fall, you can call Accident Advice Helpline. We have dealt with a wide range of injuries since we started in 2000, and have already helped many thousands of victims get the compensation they were entitled to.
Here are some tips:
- Firstly, take our 30-second test. This is a free compensation calculator on our website. Simply input the information required and it will also give you an estimate of your claim value.
- Call us! Our friendly, professional advisors on 0800 689 0500 if you’re calling from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Gather evidence. Any receipts for expenses such as childcare, plus records of medical treatment received, should be kept. Why not put them together in a file?
- Act quickly. You have only three years to make a claim from the date you were injured (this is extended if you were under 18 when you had the accident, or if it is an industrial disease).
- Don’t worry about fees if you don’t win your case. All our solicitors work on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis when you need a personal injury lawyer in Rudry.
- You don’t have to make a claim. There is no obligation! Only go ahead if you feel it is right. When you call, your advisor will take your details down in confidence, and treat you with sensitivity and empathy.
- Don’t worry about going to court. You probably won’t need to, because most claims can be processed over the phone. But you may need to attend one additional medical assessment.
Call Accident Advice Helpline today to start your claim with a personal injury lawyer in Rudry!Open Claim Calculator