Looking for a personal injury lawyer to help with your claim?
- Have you had the misfortune to have been hurt or injured during an accident that wasn’t your fault?
- Did you require immediate or subsequent medical attention for the injuries that you sustained during your no fault accident?
- Did the accident take place within the last three years?
If you have been hurt or injured during an accident that was the fault of another person and you sustained injuries which required medical attention then the law states that you are eligible to make an injury claim and receive compensation for your injury, loss and inconvenience.
Am I entitled to make an injury claim?
Find out if the particular circumstances of your injury and accident qualify you to make an injury claim by putting their details into Accident Advice Helpline’s Thirty Second Test available online. If you are entitled to make an injury claim you will know in next to know time and have an indication of how much compensation you could receive if your injury claim is successful.
How can a personal injury lawyer in Pencoed assist with my injury claim?
Depending upon the circumstances of your injury and accident a personal injury lawyer in Pencoed can assist you in the following ways:
- Loss of earnings: If you have been unable to work for a while following your no fault accident you may be entitled to seek loss of earnings compensation. Equally if you partner or carer has been unable to work as they have been looking after your they may also be entitled to loss of earnings. Discuss the impact your injury has had upon your ability to work with your personal injury lawyer in Pencoed.
- Loss of future earnings: If you are unable to return to work following your accident then your injury lawyer will look to secure you a loss of future earnings payment. Perhaps you are only able to work partial hours or unable carry out your previous duties due to physical (or psychological) reasons. If your future earning potential has been damaged your professional and competent injury lawyer will try to right this wrong.
- Expenses: Ensure that you retain all receipts for any expenditure which you have incurred as a direct result of your accident. Taxi receipts, prescription charges, pain relief receipts, special equipment, replacement items damaged during your accident or any other sundries such as these may be included in your injury claim.
A personal injury lawyer in Pencoed at Accident Advice Helpline are able to assist your with all this and much more. They only handle claims on a no win, no fee* basis so your personal injury lawyer in Pencoed won’t cost you a penny. Call them now to get the ball rolling on 0800 689 0500 or on 0333 500 0993 or if you prefer you can text ‘claim365’ to 88010
Victims of no fault accidents have a maximum of three years to make a claim, so call now before your claim becomes time barred.