Personal injury lawyer in Lybster can help if you want to claim compensation for injuries that were not your fault
If you are a resident in Lybster or anywhere else within the UK, you could have an accident and sustain an injury that was not your fault. If this is the case you could use the personal injury lawyer in Lybster to make an injury claim.
The criteria you need to fit for the personal injury lawyer in Lybster to help you
To make a personal injury compensation claim there are certain criteria that have to be fulfilled, such as:
- The accident should have been caused by someone else
- You should have sustained bodily injuries
- The accident should have happened within the last three years
- Medical attention should have been needed for the injuries
You may be able to use the personal injury lawyer in Lybster to make a personal injury compensation claim, if you comply with these criteria.
The personal injury lawyer in Lybster will deal with any type of accident
Accident Advice Helpline will deal with any type of accident; we have not yet found an accident that you cannot claim for, but the ones we come across most often are:
- Car crashes, whether it be the driver, a passenger or a pedestrian injured
- Motorbike accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Work related injuries
- Industrial illness or disease
- Clinical negligence
- Defective product accidents
- Accidents at school, college or university
- Slips, trips or falls
- Travel accidents
- Food poisoning
Accidents like these are sudden and unexpected, and if you are involved in any type of accident in which you are injured, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.
What to claim for and who with!
Accident Advice Helpline will ask you about the things that can affect your claim – we need to make sure every area is looked at to get the maximum amount of compensation for you. We will need to know:
- The impact envisaged on your future life, including a prognosis of your future health prospects
- The severity of your injuries, as this affects the amount of compensation for pain and suffering
- Loss of earnings and if you are likely to be able to return to work
- Any extra medical costs you have incurred
- Travel costs
- Care costs if you are no longer able to properly look after yourself
We are experts in dealing with personal injury compensation claims. We have been dealing with them for over 15 years and have helped many thousands of claimants get the compensation to which they were entitled.
On our website, there is a 30-second test which will help you decide if you qualify to make a claim, and if you do will give you a rough idea of the amount you can expect to receive.
The freephone number is 0800 180 4123, and our friendly advisors will be there to help.
Date Published: 23rd February 2014