How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Personal injury lawyer in Llandovery

    Do you need a personal injury lawyer in Llandovery?

    Have you nee looking for a personal injury lawyer in Llandovery to help you file a personal injury compensation claim? You may not have been able to find an appropriate on, and you may be on the verge of giving up your search. Don’t do that. We at Accident Advice Helpline can be your personal injury lawyer in Llandovery, as we can file claims over the phone. It doesn’t matter whether you live in Llandovery or Land’s End, we can be your personal injury lawyer in Llandovery and elsewhere.

    What kind of accident did you have?

    It doesn’t actually matter what kind of accident you were injured n, as long as you can prove that it was the result of someone else’s negligence or carelessness, you at well be able to make a personal injury compensation claim.

    You could have been injured in a road traffic accident, one that occurred in a public place, or at work. Wherever it happened, you may be able to claim for your injuries.

    It also doesn’t matter how serious your injuries were. If you had to have immediate medical treatment for them, you could be entitled to file a personal injury compensation claim.

    You must file a claim within the limitation period for claiming. For accidents that occur in this country, that usually means that you have three years from the date of your accident to file a claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    However, sometimes you have to file a claim in a shorter period of time, depending on the type of accident and where it happened.

    Find out how long you have in which to make your claim by calling us at Accident Advice Helpline now.

    What compensation can cover

    Of course you can be compensated for your injuries, the pain, distress and discomfort you suffered and also for loss of amenity. in other words, if you have lost some quality of life because, for example, you can no longer do something that you used to enjoy doing before your accident, you can be compensated for this loss.

    You can also be reimbursed for any expenses you had solely because of your injury. These might be medical care, the cost of prescription charges, adapting our home to accommodate your new needs and so on.

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now

    To ask us to be your personal injury lawyer in Llandovery, give us a ring at Accident Advice Helpline now. Call us free from a landline on 0800 689 0500. To call from a mobile ring 0333 500 0993.

    Call us now for more information about our legal services.

    Date Published: 21st February 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.