Do you need a personal injury lawyer in Limavady to make a claim for compensation? Night time is generally a more dangerous time to be out and about. There is less visibility on the streets, which means that attackers and muggers find it easier to find targets, and there are less people on the street to help if you do find yourself in trouble. You can be perfectly safe at night if you just take some extra precautions, and here are some tips on preparing yourself for being out of the house in the evening.
- Know where you are going. If you are heading to somewhere you have never been before, research your route thoroughly, including any public transport you need to get and how to get from a station or stop to your final destination.
- Keep your phone charged and to hand. This will enable you to call for help if you need it. Don’t have your phone on display though, as this may actually attract a mugger.
- Travel in groups. Always try to stay with a friend or a group of friends when you are out at night. The more of you there are, the less likely that it is that you will be targeted, as there is always safety in numbers.
- Be confident. Walking with confidence and looking like you know where you are going will stop you seeming like a victim to a potential attacker. If you are confronted then confidence may put off your attacker, as they are looking for someone who is scared and less likely to fight back.
- Shout. If you are confronted by someone then shouting or screaming can help to put an attacker off. In many cases, screaming ‘fire’ has been proven to attract more attention than simply calling for help.
Finding a good personal injury lawyer in Limavady
If you do get attacked or injured at night, and your injuries are caused by the actions of someone else, you may be entitled to compensation. It is always best to use a personal injury lawyer in Limavady to make a claim for compensation, as they know the law better than you do and will be able to process your claim for effectively.
Accident Advice Helpline can provide you with an experienced personal injury lawyer in Limavady who will help you to get the compensation you deserve.
Accident Advice Helpline: a call away
You can call the helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a land line or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to speak to the team, who will help you to decide whether you want to proceed and then pass you over to an in-house personal injury lawyer in Limavady who will make a start on your claim.
Your lawyer will work on a no-win, no-fee* basis, and will also work on your behalf so that you shouldn’t have to go to court. You will also be kept updated as to the status of your claim so you always know how it is progressing. Call us now!
Date Published: 18th February 2014
Author: David Brown