Lenzie originated as a commuter city for Glasgow and is six miles north-east of Glasgow. If you, like many thousands of commuters have decided to save money and get fit by cycling to work during the credit crunch then you could be at risk of being injured whilst cycling to work. If you were not at fault, a personal injury lawyer in Lenzie could help you claim compensation.
Some safety advice for cyclists
Carrying and wearing the right equipment can help cyclists avoid a serious injury in an accident.
- Cycling Helmet. Invest in the best cycling helmet that you can afford and get it correctly fitted. Dispose of a helmet if it has been involved in an accident.
- Hi-vis Clothing. Stand out and be seen. Wear as much hi-vis safety clothing as possible. Jackets or a tabard will make you highly visible to other road users.
- Cycling Gloves. Cycling gloves will increase your grip of the handle bars but most importantly, should you be unfortunate enough to come off your bike, cycling gloves will protect you hands from getting cut.
- Lights. It is a legal requirement to have lights on your bike, and rightly so. If other road users can’t see you then you stand an even higher chance of being involved in a collision.
Accident Advice Helpline have lots of advice
If you are looking for a personal injury lawyer in Lenzie, then look no further than Accident Advice Helpline.
We have over 16 years of personal injury experience at your disposal. We have successfully claimed millions of pounds worth of compensation, and always work hard to get the best result for every claim.
All injury claims handled by Accident Advice Helpline are done so on a no-win, no-fee* basis so it won’t cost you a penny to get your claim started.Open Claim Calculator
We also have a team of friendly advisors. They are all trained to give you free, no-obligation advice and to help you assess and start your claim.
We can help you make a claim if:
- Your accident happened within the last 3 years.
- You were not at fault.
- Your injuries received a proper assessment and treatment by a medical practitioner.
Help from a personal injury lawyer in Lenzie
To find out how you could benefit from the help of a personal injury lawyer in Lenzie, just call accident Advice Helpline.
You can speak to an advisor by calling 0800 689 0500 free from a landline, or you can call 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile phone.
We will do our best to make sure you don’t suffer any more stress, so call now and let us help you.