Personal injury lawyer in Kirkby in Ashfield


A personal injury lawyer in Kirkby in Ashfield will help anyone who has been injured in an accident that was not their fault

These days, being involved in a road traffic accident can be a common occurrence because of the amount of cars on our roads, although it is not just cars on the roads — buses, motorbikes, lorries and other motorised vehicles can also be involved.

If you are a passenger in a car involved in an accident, for example, or if you were on a bus travelling to work and an accident occurred, you are a blameless victim and you may be entitled to use a personal injury lawyer in Kirkby in Ashfield to claim compensation.

From whom do you claim?

The fault of the accident would be the person from whom you would claim. Even if that is a friend of yours, don’t be put off making the claim because of how much it will cost them. Injury claims are covered as part of their insurance, included in the premiums they pay every year, which is a legal requirement in the UK. Any vehicle that ventures onto our roads must at least have third party insurance cover for such eventualities.

What can I claim for?

Your personal injury lawyer will want to know how bad the effects of your injuries are to maximise your claim, which could include compensation for:

  • Pain and suffering;
  • Anxiety and stress;
  • Childcare;
  • Care costs;
  • Loss of earnings;
  • Medical expenses; and
  • Travel costs.

Any cost or loss you have had to bear because of the accident can be recovered, providing you have proof of the payments and reduced income.

How you would claim with a personal injury lawyer in Kirkby in Ashfield

The simplest way to make your personal injury compensation claim is to contact a personal injury lawyer in Kirkby in Ashfield at Accident Advice Helpline. We have been helping victims to make their claim for over 15 years, many thousands of whom have received the compensation to which they were entitled.

Our advisors, who you can contact on 0800 180 4123, will give you free legal advice regarding your claim and walk you through the processes. Alternatively, you could complete the 30-second test on our website. This will let you know if your claim is valid, and also roughly how much you might receive.

You don’t need any money to start your claim as we operate on a no win no fee basis, which means exactly what it says — no money to start or if your claim is lost.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )